BOSTON (PRWEB) January 25, 2023
Today, Validity, the leading provider of data quality and email marketing success solutions, announced it has been recognized by G2, the world’s largest and most trusted software marketplace, in 116 categories in the 2023 Winter Report. Validity was honored with 13 G2 badges, including nine “Leader,” two “High Performer” and the “Highest User Adoption.”
G2 recognitions are based on customer satisfaction scores, derived directly from user reviews, and market presence, which includes consideration for seller size and social impact. Demonstrating their leadership in the email marketing and data management space, Validity set itself apart from the competition in the latest G2 report.
“Validity is beyond honored to be named as a Leader in the Data Quality, Email Anti-Spam, Email Marketing, and Email Security G2 Grid Report categories,” said Mark Briggs, CEO of Validity. “Validity has a longstanding commitment to empowering customers with the right tools to navigate an evolving data and marketing landscape. Being recognized by our own customers in the G2 2023 Winter Report is the icing on the cake. We will continue to focus on innovating our technology and tailoring our products and services to meet the needs of businesses of all sizes.”
Below are some of the most notable highlights from the G2 2023 Winter Report:
- DemandTools, the data quality powerhouse that enables organizations to market, sell, and support more effectively by making it easier to continuously maintain clean, accurate, and trustworthy data, achieved Leader on the G2 Grid Report by receiving positive reviews from verified users compared to similar products in the Data Quality category. For inclusion in the report a product must have received 10 or more reviews.
- BriteVerify, one of the industry’s longest standing contact verification solutions providing secure, scalable validation that allows users to build and maintain an actionable database, reach more people and communicate more effectively, earned the G2 “Highest User Adoption” badge in The Mid-Market Implementation Index for Email Verification, based on ratings by business professionals. BriteVerify received 10 or more reviews and five responses for each of the relationship-related questions to qualify for inclusion in the Implementation Index.
- Everest, the email deliverability platform that provides crucial insights and guidance so businesses can reach more people, increase engagement, and protect their email program, achieved Leader on the G2 Grid Report by receiving positive reviews from verified users compared to similar products in the Email Anti-Spam, Email Marketing and Email Security categories.
“Rankings on G2 reports are based on data provided to us by real software buyers,” said Sara Rossio, Chief Product Officer at G2. “Potential buyers know they can trust these insights when researching and selecting software because they’re rooted in vetted, verified, and authentic reviews.”
For more information on Validity products and how they can optimize the performance of email marketing, data management or sales functions, visit http://www.validity.com.
G2 is the world’s largest and most trusted software marketplace. More than 80 million people annually – including employees at all of the Fortune 500 – use G2 to make smarter software decisions based on authentic peer reviews. Thousands of software and services companies of all sizes partner with G2 to build their reputation, manage their software spend, and grow their business – including Salesforce, HubSpot, Zoom, and Adobe. To learn more about where you go for software, visit http://www.g2.com and follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.
For over 20 years, tens of thousands of organizations throughout the world have relied on Validity solutions to target, contact, engage, and keep customers – using trustworthy data as a key advantage. The Validity flagship products – DemandTools, BriteVerify, Everest, GridBuddy Connect, and MailCharts – are all highly rated solutions for CRM data management, email address verification, inbox deliverability and avoiding the spam folder, and grid CRM applications. These solutions deliver smarter campaigns, more qualified leads, more productive sales, and ultimately faster growth. For more information, visit Validity.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter.
Share article on social media or email:
- SEO Powered Content & PR Distribution. Get Amplified Today.
- Platoblockchain. Web3 Metaverse Intelligence. Knowledge Amplified. Access Here.
- Source: https://www.prweb.com/releases/validity_solutions_recognized_in_116_categories_in_g2s_2023_winter_report/prweb19133032.htm