Steel Wool Studios announced Five Nights at Freddy’s: Help Wanted 2 at today’s PlayStation Showcase, releasing for PSVR 2 later this year.
The game marks the second VR entry in the Five Nights at Freddy’s franchise, following on from the original Help Wanted release. Here’s a snippet from the PlayStation blog post:
Help Wanted 2 will feel familiar to players who experienced the first game, but with all new games, locations, story, and animatronics. Do your best to complete your work as fast and as diligently as you can, but be careful. One wrong move at this job can lead to… unexpected consequences.
The post also confirmed that Help Wanted 2 will use controller and headset haptics on PSVR 2 to “let players feel every step, rumble, and shake.”
The original Help Wanted game first released on PC VR and PSVR, then made its way over to Quest a year later. In August 2020, Help Wanted was the then-fastest selling game on the original Quest headset. We were big fans of the game in our review, saying it was “the kind of VR game you take a deep breath to steel yourself before playing,” offering “a masterclass in suspense.”
There’s no confirmed release date for Five Nights at Freddy’s: Help Wanted 2 beyond ‘late 2023’, nor any confirmation of release on other VR platforms besides PSVR 2 either. Keep an eye out for more details to come in the following months.
- SEO Powered Content & PR Distribution. Get Amplified Today.
- PlatoAiStream. Web3 Data Intelligence. Knowledge Amplified. Access Here.
- Minting the Future w Adryenn Ashley. Access Here.
- Buy and Sell Shares in PRE-IPO Companies with PREIPO®. Access Here.
- Source: https://www.uploadvr.com/five-nights-at-freddys-help-wanted-2-coming-to-psvr-2/