Although the title still doesn’t release for some time now, the Hogwarts Legacy Playtime has been leaked.
**Please note that this leak is coming from unverified sources and could potentially be false**
How Long Is Hogwarts Legacy?
Reddit user Spheromancer, a moderator of the GamingLeaksAndRumors community, allegedly has additional insider info on Hogwarts Legacy. According to information coming from the supposed leaker, a normal run of the game duration should be around 35 hrs. For those completionists out there we’re looking at 70 hrs with side quests and a 100% run of the game.
Along with how long Hogwarts Legacy is, other leaks and discoveries have been allegedly revealed:
- Different houses will have different progressions on individual main quests, but eventually, wrap up into the same result. Students from a certain house will therefore visit Azkaban briefly.
- The Avada Kedavra curse can only be learned from a side mission, after completing the main storyline at a very late stage.
- The games folder was created back in 2017. Initially, it was intended to include Quidditch and support all 4 Quidditch positions. it was abandoned after a year.
- Looking back at the first game preview in September 2020, 90% of the stuff in it has been cut or redone. Behind the scenes secret story
- There are nearly 100 Merlin Puzzles in the game. The puzzles are solved in a variety of ways and cover almost all of the magic the player has learned.
- The large map was cut by nearly a quarter, and the map blocks of the Highlands and Swamp areas are still available again but are no longer playable areas. The game sales should be made into DLC if it is good.
- Principal Black doesn’t really have much of a role, but he has a fan-pleasing part in the main storyline.
- There are a lot of side missions in the game, including three side missions through the main line. There is no fourth one. Ravenclaw got thrown aside.
- PS platform exclusive mission is really quite interesting, if you have the conditions it is recommended to get the PS5 version. The PS platform exclusive for a year is also served.
- Avada Kedavra Spell can only be learned from a side mission after completing the main storyline at a very late stage.
- Players can fly near/over Hogwarts Castle, but cannot ride a broomstick or mount into Hogsmeade.
- Players can even catch the Phoenix inside the game. Phlegm
- The side quests in the game are rich, the gameplay tutorial is functional, and it has independent dungeon exploration and boss battles. It is recommended to complete as many side quests as possible before advancing the main story.
You can find more pieces like “Hogwarts Legacy Playtime” and you can “Like” The Game Haus on Facebook and “Follow” us on Twitter for more sports and esports articles from other great TGH writers along with Varno