MIAMI (PRWEB) January 12, 2023
Cybersecurity Ventures reports the cost of cybercrime grew from $3 trillion in 2015 to $6 trillion in 2021 and is projected to continue growing by 15% annually, reaching $10.5 trillion by 2025. The cost includes financial loss, disruption of business operations, data recovery expenses, and even damage to the company’s reputation. This trend underlines the importance of investing in cybersecurity measures.
DesignRush, a B2B marketplace connecting businesses with agencies, selected the leading cybersecurity companies that help organizations safeguard their data and protect against the financial impact of cybercrime.
The top cybersecurity companies in January are:
1. iTMG – tmgr.com
Expertise: Cybersecurity, Intrusion Detection & Prevention, IT as a Service and more
2. Alter Solutions Deutschland – alter-solutions.de
Expertise: Data Protection, Security Management, Security Testing and more
3. Zedsoftpoint – zedsoftpoint.com
Expertise: Cybersecurity, SSL, Automation and more
4. QuantiCor Security – quanticor-security.de
Expertise: IoT Security, Cloud Security, Network Security and more
5. Proack Security – proacksecurity.com
Expertise: Infrastructure Testing, Application Security, Security Maturity Assessment and more
6. Guru TechnoLabs – gurutechnolabs.com
Expertise: Website Maintenance, Security & Vulnerability Protection, Mobile App Maintenance and more
7. CyberWarrior – cyberwarrior.com
Expertise: Cybersecurity Consulting, Risk Management, Cloud Security and more
8. Hacken – hub.hacken.io
Expertise: Penetration Testing, Smart Contract Audit, Blockchain Protocol Audit and more
9. Scalefocus – scalefocus.com
Expertise: Security Consulting, Security Operations Center, Infrastructure Support and more
10. Aspire Systems – aspiresys.com
Expertise: Cybersecurity, Managed Testing, Cloud Transformation and more
11. Sufle – sufle.io
Expertise: Security Assessment, Security Automation, Cloud Security and more
12. Cyber Security Operations Consulting – cybersecop.com
Expertise: Cybersecurity Consulting, Vulnerability Assessment, Network Security and more
13. Navtech – navtech.io
Expertise: Cloud Security, Cloud Infrastructure Design, Product Development and more
14. Scarlett Cybersecurity – scarlettcybersecurity.com
Expertise: IT & Cybersecurity Consultation, Incident Prevention, Incident Response and more
15. Cyber Guardian Consulting Group – cgcg.biz
Expertise: Managed IT Solutions, Cybersecurity, Cloud-to-Cloud Backup and more
Brands can explore the top cybersecurity companies by location, size, average hourly rate and portfolio on DesignRush.
DesignRush.com is a B2B marketplace connecting businesses with agencies through expert reviews and agency ranking lists, awards, knowledge resources and personalized agency recommendations for vetted projects.
Share article on social media or email:
- SEO Powered Content & PR Distribution. Get Amplified Today.
- Platoblockchain. Web3 Metaverse Intelligence. Knowledge Amplified. Access Here.
- Source: https://www.prweb.com/releases/the_top_cybersecurity_companies_in_january_according_to_designrush/prweb19111307.htm