Welcome to “The Chopping Block!” – where crypto insiders Haseeb Qureshi, Robert Leshner, Tom Schmidt, and Tarun Chitra chop it up about the latest news. This week, they covered:
- why the markets were up so much recently
- how and why Genesis entered into bankruptcy
- why the hole in DCG’s financials are potentially much bigger than previously reported
- the differences between the bankruptcies of FTX and Genesis
- whether 3AC founders Su Zhu and Kyle Davies will find success with their new exchange
- what will happen to GTBC now that a huge portion has already been liquidated
- whether Tarun is predicting “the start of a new supercycle”
- the large percentage of vested SOL held by the FTX estate
- how SBF is still trying to win the public
[embedded content][embedded content]
- SEO Powered Content & PR Distribution. Get Amplified Today.
- Platoblockchain. Web3 Metaverse Intelligence. Knowledge Amplified. Access Here.
- Source: https://unchainedpodcast.com/will-genesis-creditors-be-made-whole-ep-447/