- Risk management and compliance software company Ncontracts unveiled its new risk management suite, Ncontracts RPM, this week.
- Ncontracts RPM integrates four of the company’s solutions — Nrisk, Nvendor, Ncomply, and Nfndings – into a combined offering that will help FIs leverage data to enhance risk and compliance management.
- Headquartered in Tennessee, Ncontracts made its Finovate debut at FinovateFall 2022 in September.
Integrated risk management and compliance software provider Ncontracts launched its risk management suite this week. The Ncontracts RPM Suite blends risk, vendor, compliance, and finding management solutions to help boost efficiency and drive better-decision making. Known separately as Nrisk, Nvendor, Ncomply, and Nfindings, the combined elements of Ncontracts’ RPM Suite help financial institutions turn data into the kind of relevant, actionable insights to reduce the burden of risk and compliance management.
“Financial institutions need better, more comprehensive risk management tools to successfully respond to digital disruption, economic uncertainty, regulatory change, staffing shortages, and other challenges,” Ncontracts CEO Michael Berman said. “Our RPM suite brings knowledge and insights to our clients to create a high-performing system that helps financial institutions efficiently leverage data to drive success.”
Headquartered in Brentwood, Tennessee, and founded in 2009, Ncontracts made its Finovate debut at FinovateFall 2022. With a customer base of more than 4,200 financial institutions, mortgage companies, and fintechs in the U.S., Ncontracts offers a cloud-based technology solution that encompasses vendor, organizational, audit, and compliance risk management.
In the months since the company’s Finovate appearance in September, Ncontracts added C-suite talent in the form of new Chief Customer Officer Melissa Outlaw, new Chief Sales Officer Michelle Amato, and new Chief Human Resource Officer Cathy Guthrie. Named to the Inc. 5000 roster of the fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the fourth year in a row in 2022, Ncontracts raised $1.1 million in funding prior to being acquired by Gryphon Investors in 2020 for an undisclosed sum.
“The risks facing financial institutions are multiplying and becoming more complex, and no bank, regardless of size, can justify using spreadsheets today to manage the process when the stakes are so high,” Gryphon Investors Software Principal Jon Cheek said when the acquisition was announced. “Ncontracts’ software has made it easy for financial institutions of all sizes to manage the spectrum of complex risks and regulations facing them today.”
- SEO Powered Content & PR Distribution. Get Amplified Today.
- Platoblockchain. Web3 Metaverse Intelligence. Knowledge Amplified. Access Here.
- Source: https://finovate.com/ncontracts-launches-its-risk-management-suite/