Subscribe to our newsletter!
Editing by Nathaniel Cajuday
- In a statement, mobile developer and Coins Champion JP Grabador shared how Coins.ph helps him achieve his financial goals, highlighting the importance of learning about digital finance and cryptocurrency.
- Grabador also presented Coins Academy, the firm’s platform that contains educational content about crypto, as it provides further knowledge and know-how to those who are interested in learning about and entering the crypto industry.
- Coins.ph announced that those who are using Coins.ph and want to help others learn crypto can apply to be a Coins Champion
In line with the active efforts of cryptocurrency exchange and e-wallet Coins.ph to advocate digital finance, mobile developer and Coins Champion JP Grabador shared how Coins.ph helps him achieve his financial goals, highlighting the importance of learning about digital finance and cryptocurrency.
In a statement, Gabrador stated that Coins.ph helped him attain financial freedom when he discovered the application as well as its cryptocurrency offers. According to him, he was able to invest through the app and had another way to earn as a fresh graduate.
“With Coins, JP has been able to earn more and nearly double his investments, which has allowed him to pay off his debts and help his family with monthly bills. To this day, JP sets aside a portion of his income from his day job and invests it in cryptocurrency through Coins, knowing that his investments can be rewarded in the near future,” Coins wrote.
Moreover, Grabador added that as his success grows, he wants to guide others towards success and help them discover the benefits of digital finance by becoming a Coins Champion—to give back to others.
Meanwhile, the mobile developer also shared his experience and the benefits of using Coins.ph with those who are just starting their crypto journey:
“For me, cryptocurrency is rewarding if you properly do your research and not go in blindly. As a Coins Champion, I want to mentor others and show them the opportunities of crypto and the tools that Coins has readily available for Filipinos to succeed financially.”
Grabador also presented Coins Academy, the firm’s platform that contains educational content about crypto, as it provides further knowledge and know-how to those who are interested in learning about and entering the crypto industry.
Consequently, Coins.ph is also encouraging interested Filipinos, like Grabador, to join them through their Discord and Telegram channels, which provide daily news on cryptocurrency, product updates, and more.
The local exchange giant also announced that those who are using Coins.ph and want to help others learn crypto can apply to be a Coins Champion here.
Just this month, Coins.ph announced that starting January 30, 2023, it will charge a monthly maintenance fee of ₱15 until the peso balance turns zero for inactive accounts or those who have not made any single transaction within the app for at least 12 months.
But in an exclusive interview with BitPinas, the e-wallet explained that the fee will only be charged to the account’s peso balance, not the crypto wallet balance.
Coins.ph also recently launched its VR Avatar Studio–which aims to demonstrate how NFTs can be leveraged by brands and users.
This article is published on BitPinas: Mobile Developer Shares Importance of Financial Literacy, Promotes Coins.ph’s Coins Academy
Disclaimer: BitPinas articles and its external content are not financial advice. The team serves to deliver independent, unbiased news to provide information for Philippine-crypto and beyond.
- SEO Powered Content & PR Distribution. Get Amplified Today.
- Platoblockchain. Web3 Metaverse Intelligence. Knowledge Amplified. Access Here.
- Source: https://bitpinas.com/pr/press-release/coins-champion-jp-grabador/