GREENSBORO – On Monday, 10 Greensbor0-based startups will pitch their companies and their business models to the general public and to investors.
The program, Demo Day, is the culmination of the 14-week accelerator program, LaunchLab Growth, led by Launch Greensboro.
LaunchLab Growth is led twice a year. Entrepreneurs who participate in the program receive instruction, mentoring, and resources to help scale their ideas and their companies. Funding for the program is provided by the City of Greensboro through the Community Partner Grant.
The companies who will present on Monday include a firm that provides a 360-degree end-of-life viewing in virtual reality, an arts education firm, a startup that produces 3D printer enclosures, and a company that designed a diagnostic test that uses pheromones to allow beekeepers to make more informed hive decisions.
The ten companies will each deliver a four-minute pitch at the event.
The pitch list
Here are the company descriptions, provided to WRAL TechWire by Launch Greensboro
- 3D Upfitters: Creates 3D printer enclosures that help manage temperatures, reduce harmful plastic fumes, and consistently manufacture high-quality parts.
- A Moment with Monet: Provides private and group coaching for women who desire to create a life of purpose and fulfillment.
- Eleanor Jade Handmade: A jewelry brand that creates unique and beautiful polymer clay earrings. Owned and operated by a mother-daughter duo, Eleanor Jade Handmade crafts lightweight and hypoallergenic earrings which are handmade in North Carolina.
- Little Light Series: A literary and arts education company with a mission to energize, enlighten, and empower kids through children’s books, art classes and more.
- iMPACT Project: A coaching company focused on educating, motivating and empowering individuals to succeed in life.
- Insightful Branding: A digital experience management agency that uses AI and best-in-class technology solutions to help organizations craft the customer journey, improve brand affinity, create a 360 view of their users, and optimize sales revenue.
- Optera: Optera’s pheromone-based diagnostic test allows beekeepers to make data-driven management decisions through early identification of hives that are more susceptible to destructive mite damage.
- Shown N3D: Pprovides 360 degree Virtual Reality viewings that allow individuals to experience the end of life journey of a loved one from anywhere around the world.
- Soledier Socks: An American made premium sock brand that donates socks to active duty troops and veterans for each pair of socks sold.
- Vibin In Peace: A peace movement of Reggae concerts and music festivals focused on combatting differences in the community through peace, love, healing and unity with Reggae Music.