DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Innovations in Downstream Processing, Electric Hydraulic Fracturing, Oil Spill Remediation & Digitization in the Oil & Gas Industry” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This edition of the Oil and Gas (O&G) TOE features information on the use of nanofiltration and catalytic conversion technologies for the cost-effective crude oil refining and chemical separation in the petrochemical industry. The TOE also covers innovations based on the use of proprietary and eco-friendly reagents for oil wastewater and sludge treatment.
The other focal point of the TOE is the use of artificial intelligence and cloud-based software platforms to minimize pipeline leakages and significantly reduce operation downtime in oil and gas industries. The TOE additionally provides insights on the use of electric hydraulic fracturing in oil and gas fields that significantly reduces emissions while offering remote power supply. The TOE also provides latest innovations in the use of enzyme-based oil spill remediation solutions, and the use of nano-based dissolvable frac plugs with high yield strength for oil and gas fracturing applications.
The Oil and Gas TOE provides intelligence on innovations pertaining to technologies, products, and processes, along with strategic insights, in the upstream and downstream processes in the oil and gas industry.
The Energy and Utilities cluster provides global insights and intelligence on a wide variety of disruptive emerging technologies and platforms ranging from energy storage, advanced batteries, solar and wind energy, to unconventional oil, bioenergy, geothermal energy, and energy transmission.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Innovations in Downstream Processing, Electric Hydraulic Fracturing, Oil Spill Remediation & Digitization in the Oil & Gas Industry
- Innovations In Downstream Processing, Electric Hydraulic Fracturing, Oil Spill Remediation & Digitization in the Oil & Gas Industry
- Nanofiltration Technology Enables Sustainable and More Effective Chemical Separation in Oil & Gas, Chemical, and Petrochemical Industry
- Seppure – Value Proposition
- Seppure – Investor Dashboard
- Combination of Flow and Batch Technology Enables Cost-efficient and Precision Controlled Chemical Production
- Stoli Chem – Value Proposition
- Stoli Chem – Investor Dashboard
- Chemical Catalytic Conversion Provides a Sustainable Substitute for Conventional Petrochemical Products
- Catalyxx Inc. – Value Proposition
- Catalyxx Inc. – Investor Dashboard
- Mesoporization Technology Enhances the Performance of the Zeolite Catalysts Used in Oil & Gas, and Chemical Industry
- Zeopore – Value Proposition
- Zeopore – Investor Dashboard
- Environment-friendly Reagents to Improve Circularization in Oil Sands Production and the Mining Industry
- Envicore, Inc. – Value Proposition
- Envicore, Inc. – Investor Dashboard
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)-based Platform that Minimizes Leakage Risks in Distributed Gas Pipelines
- Vigti – Value Proposition
- Vigti – Investor Dashboard
- Electric Hydraulic Fracturing Fleet Offering Significant Emission Reduction and Remote Power Supply
- U.S. Well Services, Inc. – Value Proposition
- U.S. Well Services, Inc. – Investor Dashboard
- All-electric Pumping Unit Offering Fuel Flexibility and Emission Reduction During Hydraulic Fracturing
- Halliburton – Value Proposition
- Halliburton–Investor Dashboard
- Bioremediation of Oil Spills Using Enzymatic Solutions
- Infinita Biotech – Value Proposition
- Infinita Biotech – Investor Dashboard
- High-speed Oil Boom With Built-in Separator for Oil Spill Cleanup
- Allmaritim – Value Proposition
- Allmaritim – Investor Dashboard
- Cloud-based Software Reduces Oil and Gas (O&G) Operation Downtime by 60%
- Kagera Ai – Value Proposition
- Kagera Ai – Investor Dashboard
- Nano-based Dissolvable Frac Plugs and Balls for Oil & Gas Sector
- Damorphe – Value Proposition
- Damorphe – Investor Dashboard
2 Key Contacts
- Key Contacts
- Criteria for Rating of Innovations – Explanation
- Legal Disclaimer
- Catalyxx Inc.
- Envicore, Inc.
- Infinita Biotech
- Kagera Ai
- Stoli Chem
- U.S. Well Services, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/kw2x2l
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900