Recession. Widespread staffing shortages. Increasing fraud. Customer demands — and advancements in technology like we’ve never seen. We’ve learned a lot about the current industry landscape so far in this first quarter alone, but there are still questions that loom large. Such as:
- Will the threat of fraud ever go away?
- Can my call center really become a revenue generator?
- How will pending legislation around real-time payments and open finance affect our customers?
- Should we really consider using TikTok?
Join this Finovate webinar, in collaboration with Eltropy, on Wednesday March 1 at 1pm EDT/ 6pm GMT, and find out the top seven trends that CFIs like you should be focusing on in the coming year. You’ll discover:
- Which trends are the most crucial to ensure success for your CFI this year
- How the right digital strategies and tools can make or break your institution
- Examples of what’s working and what’s not in financial services
You’ll hear from Jonny Manousaridis, social media & customer marketing manager, Eltropy, and banking strategy expert David Hall. Register now >
- SEO Powered Content & PR Distribution. Get Amplified Today.
- Platoblockchain. Web3 Metaverse Intelligence. Knowledge Amplified. Access Here.
- Source: https://finovate.com/finovate-webinar-7-trends-for-community-financial-services-in-2023/