Finovate alums raised more than $2.7 billion in equity funding in 2022. The sum makes the $8.4 billion raised in 2021 seem all the more an outlier as our alumni funding levels return to those common in 2020 and before.
Previous Annual Comparisons
The fourth quarter of 2022 saw Finovate alums secure more than $380 million in funding. This amount recalls the relatively modest fundraising haul from Q4 2020, with a comparable number of alums raising capital.
Previous Quarterly Comparisons
- Q4 2021: More than $1.2 billion raised by seven alums
- Q4 2020: More than $472 million raised by 17 alums
- Q4 2019: More than $876 million raised by 21 alums
- Q4 2018: More than $800 million raised by 19 alums
- Q4 2017: More than $730 million raised by 23 alums
Outsystems’ $228.4 million fundraising was easily the quarter’s standout investment. Also raising sizable amounts in the final three months of 2022 were Moneyhub, which raised more than $61 million over the course of the quarter, and Banyan, which secured $28 million in funding.
Top Quarterly Equity Investments
- Outsystems: $228.4 million
- Moneyhub: $61.6 million
- Banyan: $28 million
- Cinchy: $14.5 million
- Buckzy: $14.5 million
Here is our detailed alum funding report for Q4 2022.
October 2022: More than $316 million raised by eight alums
November 2022: $13 million raised by two alums
December 2022: More than $52 million raised by five alums
If you are a Finovate alum that raised money in the fourth quarter of 2022, and do not see your company listed, please drop us a note at email@example.com. We would love to share the good news! Funding received prior to becoming an alum not included.
- SEO Powered Content & PR Distribution. Get Amplified Today.
- Platoblockchain. Web3 Metaverse Intelligence. Knowledge Amplified. Access Here.
- Source: https://finovate.com/finovate-alums-raised-more-than-380-million-in-q4-2-7-billion-in-2022/