February 1st, 2023 / in Announcements, CCC / by Haley Griffin
There is just over a week left to nominate yourself or a colleague to be a CCC Council member for terms beginning July 1, 2023. Nominations are open through 11:59pm EST on Friday, February 10, 2023.
To nominate someone, please email email@example.com the following information:
- Name, affiliation, and email address of the nominee.
- Areas of research expertise.
- Previous significant service to the research community and other relevant experience, with years it occurred (no more than *five* items).
- A curriculum vitae of the nominee (link to webpage is fine).
- A few sentences about why this candidate would be a great addition to the Council and complement its current membership.
- The names and contact information (email and phone) for 2-3 people who would be knowledgeable about the nominee’s potential for such a service role.
The subcommittee’s recommendations will serve as input to CRA and NSF, who will make the final selection. Read more about CCC Council member responsibilities in our original posting here.
- SEO Powered Content & PR Distribution. Get Amplified Today.
- Platoblockchain. Web3 Metaverse Intelligence. Knowledge Amplified. Access Here.
- Source: https://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/726103397/0/cccblog~Final-Call-for-CCC-Council-Nominations/