Hello, trainers. Hopefully, every trainer has been spinning their Pokestops and doing their daily research tasks. Litwick and its evolutions are among one of the most sought and high tier Pokémon in the GO metagame. Luckily, players will have time to prepare for the Pokemon Go October Community Day. This piece will help players prepare for Litwick Community Day and give some tips to help people make the most out of it.
Pokémon GO October Community day overview
This October 2022 Community will be putting Litwick in the spotlight. This is incredible news for players as Chandelure is one of the top-rated Pokémon in the series. Litwick Community Day will go from 2 pm to 5 pm on October 15.
Here is what players can expect in terms of benefits:
- 3x XP for catching Pokémon
- 2x Candy for catching Pokémon
- 2x chance for trainers level 31 and higher to receive XL candy and more.
- Increased shiny odds
This is not to forget that there will also be bonus raids shortly after community day.
From 5 pm to 10 pm, players will be able to challenge Lampent in 4-star raid battles. Once the battles are done, Litwick will spawn around the raid vicinity for 30 minutes and will have the same odds of being shiny as the Litwick on Community Day.
Pokémon GO October Community Day Tips and Strategies
The following here is a list of things to consider in advance before October 15:
- Take from now to the event to stockpile any Pokeballs, berries, and stardust possible.
- Similar to the Roggenrola community day, players will want to take advantage of this period to evolve Litwick all the way to Chandelure. Use the buffs to keep the candies coming.
- Do NOT use anything like Daily Incense or anything that is meant to alter spawns as the Community Day programming will overwrite it. Save your items and focus on the Litwick.
- Play with friends so if anyone has trade research requests, they can accomplish it.
Community Days are the most ideal events for targeting a certain Pokemon and reaping the best benefits from those grinds. With the tips above, players should be ready to go in looking for Litwicks and leave with Chandelures.
You can find more pieces like “Pokémon GO October Community Day: Litwick” and you can ‘Like’ The Game Haus on Facebook and ‘Follow’ us on Twitter for more sports and esports articles from other great TGH writers along with Franco.
“From Our Haus to Yours”