- Dogecoin (DOGE) is now trading at $0.09243, up 7.25%.
- The global crypto market has dropped by 1.04T, and 0.93% in 24 hours.
Dogecoin (DOGE) is a dog meme coin that has previously inflated after the CEO of Twitter announced that the Twitter payment system will allow cryptocurrency. And the announcement caused the DOGE to skyrocket in value.
And the DOGE has continued influence by Musk, with its price rising when he succeeds and plummeting when he fails. And the impact of Musk’s operations will cause the DOGE to soar in price, and following the update of the payments of the Twitter lead meme currency, the bulls will be in control.
The global crypto market has had a 1.04T decline, which has decreased to 0.93% in 24 hours. Furthermore, the largest cryptocurrency, Bitcoin (BTC), is trading in the red, with a decline of 1.24%. Not only BTC, but the entire crypto market, is on a red candle march. Only Dogecoin has seen a price hike in the last 24 hours.
Dogecoin (DOGE) is currently trading at $0.09243, having risen from $0.08 to $0.09 following the news. In the previous 24 hours, it has risen to 7.25%. With a daily trading volume of $1.31 billion. With a market cap of $12 billion and a potential yield of 6.93%. DOGE is rated 9th, and there is 132B DOGE in circulation.
Recommended For You
- SEO Powered Content & PR Distribution. Get Amplified Today.
- Platoblockchain. Web3 Metaverse Intelligence. Knowledge Amplified. Access Here.
- Source: https://thenewscrypto.com/dogecoin-doge-price-skyrocketing-in-the-last-24-hours/